Tuesday, July 9, 2013

HOMEWORK!

*UPDATED AS AT 15July2013 11am*
I will collect the rest on the next lesson. Those who still refuse to hand up can be prepared to be "Permanent Residents" (PR) at the homework corner. 




Please refer to the list of names below to find out which of the work you've not handed in. I will indicate the LAST DEADLINE. If I do not receive your work by that day, you will stay back with me on either Monday or Thursday to complete your work! I mean it!

1F
Assignment: What is History to me? / Your history  (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Jenny
Lionel
Shu Herng

Assignment: Paran(Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Dylan
Jenny

Assignment: Worksheet 1 (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Dylan
Jenny
Kit Shan
Zhang zhi
Sin Ee
Tai Ming
Wei Kai

If any of you is absent on the collection day, please pass to me automatically on the next day. Put it in my box which I left it outside the staff room beside the lift.

1E
Assignment: What is History to me? / Your history (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Andre
Phoebe

Assignment: Parang (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Jiaxin
Andre
Jian Tao
Kei Yan
Jarrell
Phoebe
Peishi
Evelyn

Assignment: Worksheet 1 (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Eugene 

1C
Assignment: What is History to me? / Your history (Final deadline: 12 July 2013 12:00pm)
Alister
Wei Xuan
Samuel


***If you lost/didn't receive/dog ate your homework/absent from class etc etc, make it a point to come to me ON YOUR OWN to either get the worksheet/hand-out or hand it up to me! You can also leave your homework in my box (outside the lift, staff room) I am seated in the main staff room nearer to the basketball court. My extension is 303.*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment